- Make it a family priority.
- Sit at the table, not the kitchen counter, not in front of the TV.
- Parents signal the start and end of the meal.
- Keep conservation easy: no lectures or nagging.
- Family meals are for connection and communication.
- Healthy habits are easier to introduce at a family table.
Tips for Teens:
- Remember, teens are in a growth stage and need better nutrition (as well as all that sleep!)
- Don't let them "opt out" of dinner, even if they say they have homework.
- Set rules so the focus in on the table and talking, such as "no texting or taking cell phone calls" at dinner.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.