Ten Tips for Family Dinner
1. Start young or start now.
2. Keep it simple.
3. Enlist family help.
4. Relax. It's supposed to be fun.
5. Make it fancy. Or make it easy.
6. Don't be afraid to "cheat."
7. The better you eat, the better you feel.
8. It's OK to eat late.
9. Make only one meal.
10. It's not a battleground.
Eat dinner Mantra: Make a commitment, but also make it "work."
That is, find what works for you and your family and stick with it. Don't be hard on yourself if things don't go according to plan right away or if you fall off the family dinner "wagon" during an extra busy week. Just keep making a consistent effort to be centered around a family meal several times a week. You and your family will see and feel the difference!